My First Hot Pink Sheath

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
We picked up this "Scrapyard" knife for Nadine at AG's a few weeks ago and she wanted a hot pink sheath to match the lanyard that Jeff sent her. I have to admit that working with pink was a real pain in the butt. It was heck keeping the kydex clean. It is fit with a large Tek Lok.

Nadine's Sheath.jpg

A kitty jumped on my keyboard and posted that much for me. Anyway ,I have to make some of that pink stuff too. I got some tulip wood and told Debbie
that was as pink as I could find. I'm glad she believed me.---Jerry

A kitty jumped on my keyboard and posted that much for me. Anyway ,I have to make some of that pink stuff too. I got some tulip wood and told Debbie
that was as pink as I could find. I'm glad she believed me.---Jerry

You're freakin' me out a little bit, dude...just kidding. I'm just glad I haven't had to make one of these for the wife. Black kydex scraps on the floor are easy to ignore, but I bet these scraps didn't sit on the floor for long!

I seem to remember a pink key-chain lanyard poking out of someones pocket at the A.G. show.
I'm not sayin', but I'm just sayin'.

CustomSignatureBarHD.png

Best regards and God Bless,
Wayne

Full Time Maker
Member of the Professional Knifemakers Association
www.jarrettknives.com
Are you a Dawg yet?

Be sure to check out the new Jarrett Knives Forum

You're correct Wayne. It may have been poking out of Nadine's pocket, but I'm secure enough in my manhood that I could sport if I wanted to.

I love it! haha let me explain. I like the hot pink because it stands out better than blaze. I like to have my arrows fletched with hot pink....if you lose one of those you are blind haha.

Back