Got a vise ??????

Rudy Joly

View attachment 13842View attachment 13840View attachment 13841
Not the kind that gets you in trouble.
I'm doing a GAW on this nifty knife vise. They come in handy for lots of things but mainly working on handles and sanding blades. A couple members already have one and hopefully will chime in on how their life was changed with this miraculous product. How could you live without one ?

SPECS :
* 8" long
* Accepts up to 1-3/4" stock
* Multiposition without removing knife
* High tech laminated jaws (plywood, U can replace to suit)
* Custom tension bolts (bent 3/8-16 threaded rod)
* Custom paint job (hammerite by me)
* BONUS...Shipping included !!!!!!!

Here is the one you'll recieve : CLICK ON PIC
View attachment 13840
ASHTRAY NOT INCLUDED

THis GAW will run until August 29, 8 pm est. Please see post 167
Winner will be chosen By random number generator. Please enter ONCE PER DAY with anything that comes to mind. eg...How this would improve your life and you can't live without it. Questions are welcome.

Have fun with it and don't get hurt.
Good luck,
Rudy

Last edited:
I would like to take a shot at this. Please add me to the list of those needing one of these.

Thanks for offering it up.

Hey Guys , I got one of Rudys' vises just the other day ... What a great tool . Shown is a few pics I took to show it off .
And don't laugh at the set-up I'm holding it in !​
Per Rudys' suggestion , I tried a set-up to do finish sanding with one of my largest Bowies using some barstock as a support . The last is it set-up for working a handle . I tell you , this thing is Great !! The winner will be very happy !!!​
Thanks Rudy , I can see how this will be used all the time .​
Oh yeah , I didn't get the ashtray either ...​
Bill​

Attachments

• rudys vise3.jpg
    rudys vise3.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 31
  • rudys vise4.jpg
    rudys vise4.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 27
  • rudys vise2.jpg
    rudys vise2.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 29
  • rudys vice1.jpg
    rudys vice1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Thanks for kicking in bill. snicker snicker
Regardless of your set up, you ain't no slouch at making a knife. Nice looking stuff. Everybody knows they can't live without one of these. Soon, they'll be busting down my door. :drool::drool:

Thanks, snicker
Rudy

The in action shots have convinced me even more how much this would improve my life:biggrin: I'm in.

Back