Remember this name : Sacha Thiel

Darklight

Ladies and gentlemen,

Please let me introduce the work of one of our top notch knifemaker named Sacha Thiel. The model below is called Orion. This is a Ti framelock with anodized Ti backspacer and a beadblasted san-mai blade with VG-10 core between 2 layers of damascus steel.
Fit and finish are PERFECT. His sense of accuarcy and perfection is absolutely stunning. At the time, Sacha is working a lot to deliver some of his custom PPT, a knife that has been co-developped by Fred Perrin, Philippe Perroti and Sacha Thiel.
The PPT model will also be turned into a production collaboratiion with Spyderco.

Here is his website : http://www.sthiel.fr

hkjhcw8.jpg

hkjh2dd2.jpg

hkjh4gq5.jpg

hkjh6ni3.jpg

hkjh7lw4.jpg

That Orion is AWESOME!! I have seen his work on other forums, and really like his style.

You can go ahead and send me that little bali for the standard evaluation period at which time I will return it. huh1

Those are some awesome knives. I will put Sacha on my watch list. Thanks! 2thumbs

And I forgot to tell you this is a bargain regarding the high quality, fit and finish of his knives. You can't go wrong !

Edit : And if someone needs a translation of a part of his website, please let me know ;)

...And here are my PPTs.
Large prototype and some picts with the regular for size comparison.

Enjoy.

pptl110.jpg

pptl210.jpg

pptl310.jpg

pptl410.jpg

pptl510.jpg

pptl610.jpg

pptl710.jpg

pptl810.jpg

pptl910.jpg

pptl1010.jpg

pptl1110.jpg