I finally finished something again :)

papi

Hey guys,
i got these two to show today. It's been a pretty long time since i finished something, so i'm very pleased with these two. Hope the new owners will be pleased too :)

First one is a folding Kerambit for my buddy in California, with 'aged looking' 4"damasteel blade, 1/8" titanium anodized liners, and CF overlays and backbar. It has a safety half stop, to avoid cigar cutting the pinky :)
IMG_5316.jpg

IMG_5318.jpg

IMG_5319.jpg

The second one is much less scary, the recipe is the same, but on this one, the damasteel is cut diagonally (don't ask:) ), and the liners are 0.077" thick, anodized blue. The blade is just under 3".
IMG_5322.jpg

IMG_5323.jpg

Sorry for the sucky pics, the lighting is kinda off today (or maybe i am :) )
Thank you for looking and letting me know what you think :)
Take care, Ondrej

Ondrej, your work always amazes me. The karambit has really nice lines. Not as harsh as most of them IMHO. The second knife is gorgeous. I'd love to have one of your knives. Maybe some day you can make one for me.

By the way is that a working single-shot .22 behind the karambit? It is a pretty cool looking item by itself. Who made it? Where can you get one?

Pat

Hey Pat,

thanks for the kind words :) I'd be more than happy to make you one if you want to. Just let me know when that time comes :)

The .22 is fully functional, it fires either the short .22, or the .22 flobbert (which in our country is 18+ legal without firearms license). I got it from one of my customers today, i made a couple of knives for him, and he made me this cool little thing to give my father for his B-day gift. And mi padre was soo happy, been shooting with it almost all day today :)
Don't know if he makes any to sell (or export for that matter), but i definitely can put you in touch with him - just drop me a PM :)

Ondrej

Nice work Ondrej. Nice K-Bit. On the lil C/F one, I like the Damasteel on the angle cut, Different!

Oh My !

Papi, Lovely work. Really well done. The first is too much knife for my taste but it is lovely. The second one winked at me:3: I think it really likes me ?
Very Elegant while being dangerous. Dozier

Thank you guys :) The angle cut looks nice, right? i thought i would try something different.
Hey, if it's winking at you, then you need to start winking at me, and you might get one :)
And i thought about making it work as a cigar cutter, but i would have to adjust a lot on the knife. Could be done though, just the owner didn't insist on it :)
It doesn't have a clip.

Thanks for the kind comments, Ondrej

Back