Darci's ,mom

L

lynnette

Just wanted to say Hi and thank all of you for being so kind to my little girl
also to check up on the hubby, make sure he's not showing my butt again i got shot on the 4th of july threw the camper, hit me in the butt and he runs around showing every body the pic's . this is the first time i have posted anything , he said this is a good post for darci and was just checking "you know the mom thing" you boys are keeping it clean I see so have fun. I also see Darci is taking charge again with this ladydog thing . she was just sitting in the living room jumped up and said she just had a great idea . Now i know what it was . GOD help you boys when there's Ladydogs in the house be afraid very afraid .
and thank you for helping the hubby out he reads this stuff all the time ,and the ideas you come up with helps him Thank you
Lynnette

Read about your 4th incident on another knife forum. Hopefully all is healed well.

Read about your 4th incident on another knife forum. Hopefully all is healed well.

wheelchair yes i'm sure my hubby showed you my butt on some other site
and that makes me real happy :mad: BUTT "LOL" i'm fine now ,45 slugs hurt and leave one big sore spot .Thank the camping GODS IT WENT THREW THE CAMPER BEFORE IT HIT ME thanks for caring. The hubby just laughs at me BUTT "LOL" i know there would of been hell to pay if he could of known who did it . Glad he didn't find out ,he would of went ARMY on them . So all is good

ok i'm sure i'm gonna not get any for a week but here is the butt pic's dont worry MOD ITS CLEAN
CLINT
DSC00592.jpg

Welcome Lynette. Nice to have you here. Clint, looks like you may be getting a new pinch collar for when she lets you out of the dog house. My "HouseHold 6" would kill me for posting a pic like that.

Murph

Welcome Lynnette :)

I was going to quietly keep to myself that I had seen the butt shot, but then Clint went ahead and invited himself back in the doghouse. ;) That had to hurt like a son of a gun. VERY glad it wasn't worse!!!

Your daughter seems to be off to a really great start. It's neat to see folks teaching their kids to work with their hands... especially a young lady. :)

Like I said in the other thread... it may be a bunch of crusty old perves around here, but it's nice to know that it's a SAFE online environment for kids to "hang out" and learn.

Thanks for popping in Lynnette :)

Welcome Ma'am.
And GEEZE that smarts. Been hit before, it may not seem like it ,but you got really lucky there. In both the camper got it first, and you got it in the end.
Now youve got a story NO one can top at BLADE next year,lol.

Hi Lynnette,
The tale of your close encounter has travelled the pond ! In the UK we have winced at your bruises and sharp intakes of breath have been heard all over the country at your near miss. I am glad you are recovering and well. Had to join the forum to say hallo, looks like a good place.

Rogergee
London UK

Back