Ladydogs

D

darci

Hi this is Darci from "ironarmknives " just wanted to show you the knife I started this weekend .Its a small bowie looking knife ,pops wont let me do the sword i want yet he said "start small get big" I say SWORD POPS !!!! but being the drill sgt. he was and still is "LOL" so this knife is 400 layers of steel a cut off of one of his bigger knives .its going to have a box elder handdle on it i dont know what that looks like sound old ,I hope not i'm going to give this to a lady teacher who has helped me a lot the last few years .I'm on her lap-top right now ,dont tell POPs >"LOL like he wont read this .its break time pops its ok !!!!!! OK and now for the ladydogs stuff ,what are the chances that my softball team logo is the bulldog 2thumbs . and this is my first forum i got to join . thought you would get a laugh out of it so i'm showing you my ball cap also. and i was thinking the girls need there own forum ON THIS SITE to talk about girl stuff,you know are best knives ,how dumb the boys are . MISS LORA can we make this happen i know there are girl friends,wifes,girl knife makers out ther that would rather talk to some girls every now and then ,and who knows WE might teach you boys a thing or two "LOL2thumbs so heres my knife I'll show it when its finished also oya and my hat. and dont forget the Ladydogs forum ON THIS SITE PLEASE JUST ASKING THE BOSS DOG PLEASE .
DSC01120.jpg

DSC01097.jpg

DSC01098.jpg

and as for you LADYDOG you get your but back to school work. you can post when at home.DONT MAKE ME COME DOWN THERE AND TALK TO YOUR TEACHER. Love ya MOM !!!!!!!

HOW DID I GET TROUBLE FOR THIS POST !!!!!!!!!!!! Darci !!!!!!! you getting me yelled at MOM called and said TALK TO "YOUR" KID about posting at school . me duuuuaaaaaaaaahuh1:eek::eek::eek: i'm running sorry girl but your on you own on this one !!!!!!!!!!!! don't worry i'll never mined just when i yell at you tonight for posting at school just act real sad ,say sorry dad . sorry mom. and drive on girl !!!! i know your on a mission .just remember MOMS know everything i dont know how but they do .and box elder is a real nice wood your teacher will love it. i get some soon i'll show you remember reeds knife that wood. LOVE YOU !!!!!! see you at basketball tonight .
POPS

Cool knife, Darci, but whatever happened to giving the teacher an apple! :D

That's an awesome blade Darci...please keep us updated on the progress.

Oh, and by the way...she's a very lucky teacher!

BC

Come on girls help me out here !!!!!!! my PoPs said there lots of ladys on the other sites ,with none of them with there spot to talk ,the bossdog said only 12 or so of us here, we need to to write him and get us a spot just like the leather guys or them people who have there own songs balisongs i've never read it but if they get there own songs there should be a place for us girls so call,write,post all the girls who make knives,put up with dads that make knives,or girl friends,lets do it girls
darci

darci
you type like i do sept you can spell
so your good in my book
but get you ed. then have fun makign sharp thing s (after you have a good paying job)

Darci! Once again, great blade in the making.

Yes, an all girls spot is just the ticket and I'd be glad to ask the boss!

Girl Power,
Miss Lora

:D Don't feel bad, that just happens to be one of my excuses for carrying a knife at company events.

Darci, if ya could, post a closeup pic of that blade?
Thanx. 2thumbs

yes sir,my POPS said your one of the good guys,now this is not ready and if i can get the POPs out in the shop tonight "if his little hurt finger " will let him i will work on it some more , but by the weekend it will be ready I hope ,"my BAD, its only 120 layers not 400 " POPS let me know right away that I messed up. sorry . And its not fare to make me show you this unfinished.
Darci
DSC01140.jpg

DSC01143.jpg

DSC01141.jpg

DSC01139.jpg

Not fair to make you show it unfinished???

It's still a knife, and that's what counts.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who likes to see work in progress. 2thumbs

And it's a nice knife, too.
Thick bugger, ain't it?:D

Yer Teacher's gonna be pleased.
If she's not a "Sheeple" that is.

Hope not!

Pops said I'm one of the good guys, huh?
Well, how 'bout that! rockon

I'm just a "knife rehandler" at the moment.

Last edited:
Back