Blade blank question?

Hello All! New to the forum, I've been on knifeforums.com, and just found this forum. I have a quick question, I'm not quite set up with proper equipment nor posess the sufficient skills yet to creat my own knife blades so I need to find someone who sells blades either out of O1 or D2 steel or maybe ATS-34. I've searched all the major knife supply shops and can't find anything. I'm looking for mainly skinning or hunting blades with appox 4" to 5"+ blade length.

Does anyone know where I may be able to locate any thing. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks - Andy

Hello and welcome to Knife Dogs

There is a suplier list around somewhere...I'll find it and post it for you.

BC

Awesome, thanks for the link. I've seen a list like this before, but there were no where near that many suppliers.

Thanks for the info! I'm sure I'll be busy looking through that thing for awhile. :D Ya'll have a good weekend!

Andy

If you don't see quite what you want in any of those links, you could always have GLWJ cut one or a bunch to your design. Dave can use any steel you want. He cut a bunch for me last summer and all I sent him was a paper template and some notes. They came out just like I wanted 2thumbs

Last edited:
Back