HI My first knives and first forum

D

darci

Hi my pops said i could join this site because i have made three knives and will make more so HI my name is Darci Hamilton and my pops is Clint with Ironarmknives iam 13 and love working with him in his shop if i'm not playing softball,basketball,riding horses or going to school this first knife my pops made the steel but i did all the other work,and the next knife we made when pops had the boy scouts over and i showed the dum boys how to make a knife it was fun i made it in a weekend. the third is a bamboo handle hope you like them.
Darci "ironarmknives" if fastpitch softball was easy they'd let boys play "LOL"
darcifk5.jpg

DSC00711-1.jpg

DSC00718.jpg

Attachments

• 6  1_0001.jpg
    6 1_0001.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited by a moderator:
Darci, those are some great looking knives!
nice to see you working with your pops!

Good Work

Darci,
Welcome to the Knife Dogs. Great looking knives ! Stick with it and in a year or two you'll be showing your Pops a thing or two, LOL.

Have Fun and be safe making knives - Josh

Enjoy the time with your Pops.
Time in the shop with him will be some of the best of your life!
Have a great time.................
Welcome here and please post often............
Be safe.............

-Tim

Nice work! I wish my first blades had looked half as nice. Keep up the good work and enjoy your time working with your Pops. He is obviously training you well.

Murph

Welcome to Knife Dogs, Darci. Those look like some fine knives and I hope you continue on. 2thumbs

Just remember to be safe and have fun! :cool:

Hey darci ,Tell you dad hi... Those are some great looking knives. darci's dad makes some awesome damascus billet. Clint at ironarm knives....Glad to see you here. 2thumbs

Darci! What an inspiring young lady you are! Love your doggie, too! His name? You have many, many talents I can tell. You are apt at computers and good with your hands. Hand/eye coordination can benefit you in many ways. When I first met Eddie he and I worked at the same place doing very different tasks. He tried me out on grinding or buffing, but I just got that quiver-feeling in my stomach, like it was going to fly into the machine and hurt! I wasn't great at sports either, the hand/eye thing again.

Girls, ladies and women everywhere are so proud of you right now!

Thanks for the inspiration,
Miss Lora

Darci! What an inspiring young lady you are! Love your doggie, too! His name? You have many, many talents I can tell. You are apt at computers and good with your hands. Hand/eye coordination can benefit you in many ways. When I first met Eddie he and I worked at the same place doing very different tasks. He tried me out on grinding or buffing, but I just got that quiver-feeling in my stomach, like it was going to fly into the machine and hurt! I wasn't great at sports either, the hand/eye thing again.

Girls, ladies and women everywhere are so proud of you right now!

Thanks for the inspiration,
Miss Lora

Thank you miss Lora ,my pops and i spend a lot of time in the shop not so much as of late i have softball,on tue,fridays and games on sunday and basketball,monday,thur,and games on sat. but he's my coach for softball,i do love working with him he's getting old better spend the time with him now "LOL"
thank you for the nice words
i have three test tomorrow got to go ,sorry my dog is named SPOT "JACK RUSSLE" AND THERES XENA,BORDER COLLIE,AND BENGI THE WENNER DOG ,AND RANSOM THE HORSE,AND MAGUM THE OTHER HORSE ,AND THERES MORE "LOL
Darci

Last edited by a moderator:
Good lookin' knives, welcome aboard. Keep at it, there is a serious shortage of female knifemakers - you could take it far.

Oh Lordy, I feel so ...

inadequate!

A 13 yr old girl has more knife grinding talent than I do!:eek:unsure

Thems some good lookin' knives, girl!2thumbs:cool:

sweet

those are very nice knifes, my little girl is 7 and she loves to come out in the shop and grind and work on things, I really hope our relationship turns out as awesome as your's and your pops. look forward to seeing more great work2thumbs

Back