Little black slipjoint

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
This is my Small Trapper modle, first ever two blade knife. Sandvic 13c26 blade and spring. The blades are 61 Rc, 2 11/16 " long, 3/32' thick, stainless steel. 416 stainless steel bolster/liners, shield and pins. Handle material is black linen micarta.Serial #1, price is $350.00. Call me at 850-572-1504.

Calvin, do you have a picture showing the back (liners & spring fit) also from the top in closed position to show how the blades are centered. What I see is good, but would appreciate the additional photos.
Jim

Calvin, do you have a picture showing the back (liners & spring fit) also from the top in closed position to show how the blades are centered. What I see is good, but would appreciate the additional photos.
Jim

I will take the photos this week and post them as soon as I can. Thanks for your intrest.

Sorry, the pictures didn't take, I'll try again.
Well I've tried 3 times to post these photos, for some reason the website wont let me, says something about cookies. The only cookies I've had lately are the Easter cookies that my grand daughter and grand son baked the day befor Easter.???????????????????????

Fantastic looking slipjoint. Clean design. Thin and nice blade combo. That will make a proud someone a great EDC for years to come.

Lonestar JR

Sorry, the pictures didn't take, I'll try again.
Well I've tried 3 times to post these photos, for some reason the website wont let me, says something about cookies. The only cookies I've had lately are the Easter cookies that my grand daughter and grand son baked the day befor Easter.???????????????????????

Log Out and then Log In, that will clear your cookies and then try again.
Jim
1st2bladeknife015.jpg

1st2bladeknife016.jpg

1st2bladeknife018.jpg

1st2bladeknife019.jpg

1st2bladeknife014.jpg

Thank You for the email, I thought I would go ahead and post for you. It is a WELL built knife, thanks for sharing the additional images.
Jim

Last edited:
Back