600 VOLT RATED Knife handles

TsavoKnives

102_2225.jpg102_2227.jpg102_2229.jpg102_2230.jpg102_2231.jpg102_2232.jpg102_2220.jpg

600 VOLT rated "Shrink Tube" handles made for HIGH VOLTAGE/ALL WEATHER electrical connections.

Instead of putting the tube on 2-4/0 AWG Wire, I put it on a few knives. They work extremely well, have great grip and dont scratch up.

Tsavo is that tube rated for high voltage? NEC defines high voltage as anything over 600V and that tube looks to have a 600V max rating. Being an electrician and having blown up a knife before, I think you're on to something there though- great idea.

Sorry inspector.. lol im 1st yr apprentice still learning NEC.

Tsavo is that tube rated for high voltage? NEC defines high voltage as anything over 600V and that tube looks to have a 600V max rating. Being an electrician and having blown up a knife before, I think you're on to something there though- great idea.

Good point. Im in first year apprentice school so im still learning the NEC. Thanks for making that clear Ausbrooks. I wasnt necessarily going to use it for electrical applications but I guess you never know when you might get lit up. lol. Thanks for your input.

I would say its about a good 1mm think all around or 2mm depending on handle size. It has proven to be extremely strong and I beat the crap out of my knives. thanks Lawrence!

Back