New Knife (here ya go Murph)

Rusty McDonald

KNIFE MAKER
Was informed by our main man and mod Murph that I should post some work just to prove that I dont sit on my hands all day.

so Here goes my first InterFrame Bowie with an S guard (did I mentoin that it's a scalloped S Guard) With Ironwood Scales, 410SS everywhere 5160 8" Blade

Pics sux Ill get more later.
9dc68b1c.jpg

9f83860a.jpg

cf9a8750.jpg

Well the fact that I shake like a cat in a room full of rockin chairs doesnt help the Pix thing. Cant help that tho, If I dont take my meds they make me wear a helment to bed and chain me down at night.

I'm floored Rusty, you came thru with more pics!!! That's really a great looking piece. My hat is off to you on a job greatly done.

Thanks for the kind words, those of you that said them (MURPH!). Glad to be done with this one or at least glad to have the first of moniker taken care of, Now Im gonna be workin on a interframe hunter with some ancient parts and my Test knives or next years JS judging.

Nice Knife. Like the scalloped guard and subtle file work too.
I've a good friend that we accuse of brushing his teeth with Balistol!
Uses it on everything. He thinks it is WD40 I guess?
Dozier

Balistol is good stuff and I cant say enough good things about the product, use it on my guns my knives and tools. Lasts longer than WD-40 and not as messy as some of the protecting oils Ive used in the past.

Back