I am off

Ernie Swanson

SASSY PINK LUUNCHBOX KNIFE MAKER
Well I am off to live in a dog town (prairie dogs)for a few days!!:eek:

We leave for North Dakota in about 2 hours. It will be 3 days of doing nothing but waking up, shooting prarie dogs2guns, eating, shooting2guns, eating, shooting2guns, eating then going to bed:D
Its going to be tough:eek: but I think I can handle it;):p

Yes you see that I emphasized eating:D Well I love to eat:D

If I get service on my phone I will update every now and then:bud:

I will post pics when I get home!!!(don't worry I wont post up and animal pics, they get a little graphic).2thumbs

If anyone needs to get a hold of me for any reason:rolleyes: Just send me an email or pm, and I will get back asap.

Sounds like fun.
It would be cheaper to go buy a steak than to shoot all them dogs just to eat , they are not that good eatin anyway. LOL

Thanks guys!!

Well We got home around 1:30 last night, it was a very fun trip.
We had hight winds thursday and friday so not to much shooting went on. but saturday we shot a few.

Its always nice to just go out and see the different scenery.

Now as soon as I find a good truck and trailer I am going back out to pick up a 1970 ford truck that I am buying from the farm owner. :D

Here are a few scenery pics.

024-5.jpg

005-20.jpg

003-31.jpg

014-8.jpg

013-12.jpg

Here you go!! Now are you going to come haul it for me:D

06192010058.jpg

My dad had one like that when he laid carpet. It was faded red and white with a camper shell.

I'm not sure my little sissy truck would pull it for you huh1

Nice score Ernie! 2thumbs

I'll pull it for you if you will buy the fuel. Let's see, 1500 miles @10 mpg = 150 gallons, Fuel at $3.25 per gallon.......$487.50 each way X 2 = $975.00. Sound like a deal? Now that is my funny for the giveaway.
:haha:

LOL,
I think a friend and I are going to run out there with his truck and get a uhaul tow dolly to bring it back.
Plus we get to shoot more dogs for a couple days:eek:

You know I don't see any pics of red headed pdogs, or shooting benchs, or even any rifles.

Didn't you say that you we're going pdog hunting:D

You know I don't see any pics of red headed pdogs, or shooting benchs, or even any rifles.

Didn't you say that you we're going pdog hunting:D

LOL,
there aint no shooting benches where we go!!

I only have a couple pics but they are pretty graphic.

We didnt get to shoot much thursday of friday because the winds were around 45 mph all day.

Have fun on the trip. Bustin prarie poodles is fun stuff. I usually take 3 guns, shoot till one gets hot, switch to another, clean all three at lunch and start over. I burned 2500 center fire rounds last time I went.

LOL,
there aint no shooting benches where we go!!

Well I know that. It aint like I'm from Texas or something:eek:

Portable bench; ya know folding table ,card table. Your blanket or pillow for your rest.

Disclaimer: The Texas remark is a Longhorn / Razorback thingy:D

Well, The time has finally arrived!!!

Thursday, after work 2 friends and I are leaving to go pick up my truck and shoot some more prairie dogs for a couple days
I cannot wait to get the truck back here and start tearing it apart.
I am going to be doing a full restoration on a budget!!

Back