Headed To The Hills!

Frstr8

Designated Dog Photo Chopper
Took the truck out to the hills yesterday. Thought I would share some pictures.

DSC_2278.jpg

We got up to a mine that someone was mining up until 4 or 5 years ago. BLM has turned it into a little recreation area.

DSC_2141.jpg

DSC_2162.jpg

DSC_2161.jpg

Then we headed down to the cabin.

DSC_2142.jpg

The upstairs.

DSC_2146.jpg

The downstairs.

DSC_2150.jpg

Up to the mine. Be careful!

DSC_2168.jpg

DSC_2163.jpg

This was sitting outside the mine entrance.

DSC_2164.jpg

Time for a break.

DSC_2217.jpg

DSC_2176.jpg

Some Desert Monkey's.

DSC_2156.jpg

Desert Wildlife.

DSC_2283.jpg

DSC_2282.jpg

And I found a Coye Knives Ridgeback Tree!

DSC_2255.jpg

DSC_2260.jpg

Thanks for lookin! 2thumbs

Last edited:
Hey Brian, can you go back and pick up some seeds from that Ridge Back Tree and mail 'em to me? It sure would be alot easier if I could just grow 'em at home. While you're there, look around for that new species, the Ridge Back Folder Tree, as well. I'd really like to have some seeds to grow those at home.

Hey Brian, can you go back and pick up some seeds from that Ridge Back Tree and mail 'em to me? It sure would be alot easier if I could just grow 'em at home. While you're there, look around for that new species, the Ridge Back Folder Tree, as well. I'd really like to have some seeds to grow those at home.

Will do Murph! The RB Folder trees are VERY rare and quite a new breed of tree. I will keep my eye out for one though 2thumbs

That even better Then I dont have to worry about scratching it when I drive it around the woods hunting!!:D

Nah, I think this truck may be too gucci for you Earnie cool 1

It's too gucci for me! It's got this tuff bed carpet in the bed. Leather power seats, etc, etc........
How tall are you? You may have trouble getting in and out.

Nah, I think this truck may be too gucci for you Earnie cool 1

It's too gucci for me! It's got this tuff bed carpet in the bed. Leather power seats, etc, etc........
How tall are you? You may have trouble getting in and out.

6'1'' I think I would do just fine:p

6'1'' I think I would do just fine:p

Yup, you got the height requirement covered. As long as you have no back or knee problems you would be fine. So here's what you need to do. Make a trip to California and pick one up. These trucks are a dime a dozen out here. 2thumbs

Yup, you got the height requirement covered. As long as you have no back or knee problems you would be fine. So here's what you need to do. Make a trip to California and pick one up. These trucks are a dime a dozen out here. 2thumbs

LOL, I will be right out.............Oh wait I can get them around here!!!

Back