Future Raffle Preview

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
Early next week we are going to host a special benefit raffle for our KnifeDogs charity fund. Why is it so special you ask?...

well here's the story..

A gentleman in the truest sense of the word approached me at BLADE and introduces himself as a KnifeDog member. I recognized him as a frequent contributor and supporter of all our raffles and benefits. He is not a maker but is a knife collector and dyed in the wool enthusiast.

After telling me of his many successful drawing wins he wanted to give something back as a way of repaying his good fortune. Of course we were thrilled and flabbergasted all at the same time.

On Sunday morning he came back with a beautiful gift bag containing a magnificent custom knife and sheath by a famed international maker including a certificate of authenticity, polishing cloth and a commemorative coin. This will certainly be a grand addition to anyone's collection, so I will get some good photos together and we will post it up and all keep our fingers crossed.

As a side note, this gentleman's only request was that he remain anonymous.
I only hope that Karma doesn't let us down and he is rewarded appropriately on another level, in fact, I don't have to hope. I'm sure he will be.

Respectfully submitted,
Steve Janik

If this is really that good, I suggest more than 100 raffle spaces.

100 spaces on a good raffle sells out way too fast.

(is it a Fisk ?)

i would liike to thank the unknown person who has donated this knife, what a great thing to do for a great cause.. thank you and i can't wait to see it.

HINT #2

It's not from Australia.

You have to wait til Monday nite for pix, Sorry.

What's your thoughts on 5 spots each to share the opportunity amongst more 'Dogs?

I'll answer the first question now and tell you that the spots will be $3.00 each. This will make it fair and everyone should be able to participate and it is a 100% donation to the benefit.

Steve

Now Tracy you know very well that if we did sell an Admiral Byrd that it would have to be fitted in a penguin skin sheath.
I still havent paid the fines from the last penguins I shot. But I gotta admit those boneless penguin breasts were tasty on the grill.

Steve

I hate having a bad memory. I believe Steve told me the answer to this riddle at BLADE, but I forgot.

Back