Strangler Danglers

Robert Dark

I don't like wearing anything around my neck. Maybe in a previous life I was hanged for Bank Robbery, or Cattle Rustling:D

Anyway, I have had a few requests for "Neckers", and here are two that, even though small, resemble my full sized knives quite a bit.

1095 Steel - 400 Belt Finish
Both have Stabilized Dyed Box Elder Burl Scales
1/16" pins
OAL - 4 1/2"
Blades - Tip to Handle - 2"

Magnetic Retention Sheaths included

These are SOLD

Thanks,

Robert
Neckers.jpg

NeckerSHTH.jpg

Last edited:
I see you have been busy........
These look great...........

I see you have been busy........
These look great...........

Thanks my man. I am always inspired after the Blade Show (even if I did have to rest up a day or so).

Now I will be back to the regular "Turtle" pace like always.

By the way, my wife asked if someone had been chewing on my socks.:D I told her that they had a rough night in fighting the SNORZZZZZZZ, and to just wash them again like we usually do each July :D:D

If you don't think that's funny you can just leave now.

Very Nice looking units Robert. I don't carry anything around my neck either, but I bet one would fit in my pocket?
Glad they are sold, I'm tired of hustling for can's and selling knock off watches to earn my knife money.
Why are you washing early? It ain't July yet?

I don't carry anything around my neck either, but I bet one would fit in my pocket?
Let us go back a few years.......... Back in the 70's, it seemed like everyone had a gold chain around their neck (in order to look their best in their bell-bottomed, polyester "Leisure" suits, or was that "Seizure" suits). I always felt like I was going to choke any minute, and besides that, my chain always turned my neck green for some reason.

I'm tired of hustling for can's and selling knock off watches to earn my knife money
Cans just ain't bringin' what they used to. Put yourself on a rubber monkey mask and rob a liquor store. That is how I finance my bad habits.

Why are you washing early? It ain't July yet?

Gotta wash a little early now. I used to have two pair of socks but the dog ate one pair (funeral services will be held on Friday)

Robert

iran-eng_17b75dcd35733148d682e2850a.gif

well,now that my keyboard is dripping with coffee that just exited my nostrils...
I fully expect all your future posts like this to carry a "Not Safe While Sipping Coffee" advisory!
(perhaps ask Rock or someone to make a smilie face,sipping coffee,with a ban sign through it for such an occassion? ;))

Last edited:
Robert can be paid here, email first if you have questions.
roosko @ cableone.net
Jim

Thanks my man. I am always inspired after the Blade Show (even if I did have to rest up a day or so).

Now I will be back to the regular "Turtle" pace like always.

By the way, my wife asked if someone had been chewing on my socks.:D I told her that they had a rough night in fighting the SNORZZZZZZZ, and to just wash them again like we usually do each July :D:D

Your welcome my friend. Yeah, that show is enough to inspire anyone. ;)

"Turtle pace" is just fine........ it gets it done. 2thumbs

:eek: :eek: Whoa, socks and snoring; did I say "my friend" in the first sentence. :D

And I thought that 'taste' was the leftover steak and lobster mixture from supper.......... :eek:
I understand now......... I owe you one or two maybe. 2guns :D

Later,
Cp

Back