Fileworked Damascus bowie

C

coolhandluke

Up for sale is a small bowie I finished recently. This is my first knife for sale on here. I've beem making knives for a year, and have been selling on bladeforums since January. I thought I'd expand and try some different websites. I haven't had the sheaths made for this knife yet, I thought I'd let the buyer decide what he wants. I have a piece of rattlesnake skin I thought would make a nice inlay on the sheaths. I'll include a picture of a similar sheath with the inlay

The knife is hollow ground from 3/16" damascus from Brad Vice. It is 12" overall, and 6 1/4" blade length along cutting edge.

The knife has stabilized and dyed spalted maple burl handles with red spacers, and also 5" of filework in a vine pattern.

Handles are secured by three 1/4" stainless handle screws, and a 1/4" stainless lanyard tube

The price on this is $210 shipped with a tooled leather sheath, or $230 for a tooled leather with rattlesnake inlay sheath

I take paypal at coolhandluke4@juno.com, postal money orders, or trade in junk silver coin.

Post, pm, or e-mail with questions.
Thanks!
Luke Smith

The dark handled knife is the one for sale, the light one is sold already

Attachments

• big knife measure2.jpg
    big knife measure2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 71
  • bigknife1.jpg
    bigknife1.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 44
  • bigknife4.jpg