one small complaint

arcame

:beg::being from Georgia an my wife having graduated from UGA I was wondering why the web site is misspelled? the correct spelling should be "DAWGS" 2thumbs

Last edited:
I once had a dog named Dawg, He was a Mastiff Mix, Coolest dog ever.
He would were sunglasses and not shake them off.

It reminded me of the two shepherds I had seen riding in a cart behind a motorcycle on I-55 last year. Both were wearing goggles and had thier tongues dangling.

:beg::being from Georgia an my wife having graduated from UGA I was wondering why the web site is misspelled? the corredt spelling should be "DAWGS" 2thumbs

Who you callin' a "DAWG"? :cool:

CoolClyde2.jpg

When my wife saw the Knife Dogs caps (black with a red bull dog) she said, "Looks like Uga. We were from Gwga before we moved up to Northern Tennessee to get away from the Big City.

Not until I finish up some more chemo and get back on home. Right now all Casper is doing is chasin' his tale and lookin' for Casey... a Westie up the street! :bud:

Brother Clydetz,
there's Smoke rollin' your way from the North...
Give Casper a belly-rub for me?
DSCN5503.jpg

Wolves...........Dogs...........they're all K-9s. They're aces in my book.

To share a funny story real quick...... Several years ago I was a member of a K-9 search and rescue team. My team leader and trainer is obviously a huge dog nutt. She had three shepherd and five wolves. All of them had been trained in search and rescue and all lived inside of her small home with her and her husband. They were one big happy pack.

(For the record, I have nothing against cats. I just like razzing people about thier sports teams) :D

5 wolves?!!!!??? (!!!)
It takes a rare individual to achieve an Alpha relationship with 1 wolf much less 5...
(and I should know,ain't a woman yet that could tame me;) )

Back