This Would Be Funny If It Were A Joke

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
I'm having one if those days!!!

In the past couple of weeks I have changed environments numerous times. Consequently, I have developed an ugly little sinus infection. I called my Doc this morning and made an appointment for this afternoon at 1630.

Around 1530, Nadine decided to go do some shopping for house supplies and I was surfing the net. At 1600 I decided I needed to get ready and get out the door. Well, I run upstairs to change to come back down and find that Huey (our beagle) had an accident in the floor. I rushed to clean it up and then sat the trash can on top of the counter (no need to leave temptation for Huey). That is when I noticed that I had left the tea pitcher on the counter earlier.

Yep, you guessed it, in my mad dash of being in a hurry I spilled the tea everywhere. I quickly grabbed the paper towels and began cleaning. Once cleaned up, I dashed for the door. Once again making a horrible mistake. You
guessed correctly, I left my keys on the dining table.

So there I stood........locked out! Huey is whinning because he is home alone, I'm sweating because it's sweltering hot and hummid and I can't reach Nadine
by phone. One call, two calls, text message, three calls, four calls....... Then I
remember how horrible reception is inside our local Wal-Mart.

There I stand looking like the fool who locked himself out of the house and who is talking to his dog thru the door and wishing like crazy he would sprout an opposable thumb so he could unlock the door.

I feel like a dummy and I'm soaking wet with sweat. The only thing keeping me sane is making fun of myself. Feel free to follow suit.

Hey, Nadine noticed she missed my call and called me back. My savior is on her way.

Just close your eyes and think of me looking at you, then see me point and laugh! :)

Short Bus

For some reason, I expected as much from you Les. I would normally have a smart response, but that was well deserved.

Just close your eyes and think of me looking at you, then see me point and laugh! :)

Short Bus

You better do the same for me also, because this was funny:D
thanks for making me laugh at your expense.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck today!!

:bud:
LOL X3!! thats funny. Sorry about your misfortune.. Glad you can find the humor in it.. I sure did! :p
Thanks for the chuckle..

Man, this place is just like my real family back home. I feel so loved. :D

Hey, Murph, don't let those two guys bring ya down. Everybody makes mistakes. I sure wouldn't have pointed at you. I would have laughed my keyster off but I'm too polite to point.

All that and your clock appears to be broken. Dang, man you had a bad one! cool 1

luvsite1 Somebody was chasing their tail today.:bud:

Dontcha just hate days like that.:D

Thanks for the chuckle, Murph. Sorry you had a bad day.

Larry

Hey, I've found the best medicine for my goofy antics and bumbling mistakes is to make fun of myself. It really helps me prevent from becoming irritated. If it entertains you guys as well, that just a bonus.

That sounds like something that would happen to me! Glad you kept your sense of humor. You're right, laughing at yourself is the best way to keep from blowing your top.

Ah-ha--I'm not alone in this world--But still pointing.
Good to see you getting some {frustration exersize}
I get loads of it.
Did Nadine laugh you away from the supper table?
I would have.
Your BUDDY Jerry

It was definetly one of those "Dee-De-Dee" time's ;) Luv Ya Babe! XXOO

Back