AG RUssell Knife Event

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
Now that Blade has come and gone, I'm looking at my calendar and planning my next show visit. The next big show within a decent distance for me is the AG Russell Knife Event (July 30th - August 1st) in Rogers, Arkansas.

While looking at the list of committed makers on thier website, I noticed a few of our members who will be present. I have yet to receive confirmation that I'll be able to make it to the show due to a heavy work schedule starting up for my team in late July/early August, but my 1SG has told me he will try to give me the weekend off. Who else is coming? If we can get some of us together, maybe we can all attend the BBQ together Saturday evening and have a good showing for the pack.

Can't wait to be there. Plus see Jim & Jen Crowel. I have a flowering plant in mind to bring Jen that she will just LOVE ;)

I have a table at this years show and it is in my neck of the woods. So, if any of you guys need to know where to go eat or anything just let me know.

I will be there with Katie. I took vacation that weekend. Wayne Jerrett will be there. Yes Mr. and Mrs. Murph We can't wait to meet everyone also. Guess I need to get cards from Bossdog to give out. Maybe we could look into what a booth for knifedogs next year.

I am starting to get excited! Just about a month out. I guess I had better get a Knife Event WIP going in my forum tonight.

I am looking forward to seeing you guys.

I'm all signed up with 2 tables just in case you guys need a place to sit. I don't plan on having a lot with me but I am looking forward to being at this event for the 1st time. I hope to see you all there.

Uncle Aldo, that's great! Look forward to seeing you. If you need any help at the table, let me know.

Back