AG RUssell Knife Event

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
Now that Blade has come and gone, I'm looking at my calendar and planning my next show visit. The next big show within a decent distance for me is the AG Russell Knife Event (July 30th - August 1st) in Rogers, Arkansas.

While looking at the list of committed makers on thier website, I noticed a few of our members who will be present. I have yet to receive confirmation that I'll be able to make it to the show due to a heavy work schedule starting up for my team in late July/early August, but my 1SG has told me he will try to give me the weekend off. Who else is coming? If we can get some of us together, maybe we can all attend the BBQ together Saturday evening and have a good showing for the pack.

I will certainly be there as I have a table at the show this year. I enjoy talking and I live in the area so feel free to come and say hello even if it is just to ask where to go to get Chicago style pizza or award winning BBQ etc.

It is a good show -- AG set it up in a nice hotel and location. We just need more customers, but if the makers stick to and help draw in the crowd, I think it'll be a great show down the road.

I hope we will be able to go, considering your work and all

Back