Montana...

Silversage

Gold Membership
Hi all I'm hoping some of you can help with information gathering...

The wife is headed off to some dog shows in Blackfoot 4 days then Billings 3 days - no problem so far ;) Last night we were talking about her possibly doing shows up in Calgary Alberta mid July but she is torn on taking the trailer up for those since she would be retracing much of the trip in a short time frame. It was casually mentioned too bad we couldn't store it in Montana so she can pick it up on the way to Calgary.

Here's where I need the help - I prefer to not just find a business online and trust that they are what they say (especially when leaving something of significant value with them). Do any of you live in Billings, Bozeman, or Butte and can recommend a storage facility for an 18 ft trailer? Psst the wife says she only does forward while towing it so easy in and out is best :D

Conversely I did find what looks like a nice set up in Great Falls and she could continue up there after Billings for more shows but the entries need to be in tomorrow for them so we are on a time crunch. http://www.gorehillstorage.com/facility_main.htm

We are also open to other suggestions if you have them.

Jay

Back