Thank You Ernie

Billy Helton

Well boys and girls I am a proud owner of a ernie swanson knife. I won I won I won a drawing at the KD booth here at the blade show. ernie The pictures dont do it justice, the finish is awsome, I wouldnt change a thing on the knife. Thank you for donating this knife, and thank you to the guys working the KD booth. It was really neat putting faces to the names.
Thank you to all who donated i

Thanks for the kind words Billy.

That pretty cool that a fellow KD won it!!
I am really glad you like it!!

Any pics of the show?

That's great Billy!!! Way to go Ernie!! How is the Blade show going? Us unspecial folks had to stay and work <Grin>. Glad you got to go!!1

Congrats Billy.I have never been to Blade,but
I am going to make plans to be there in 2011.

Thank you Ernie,for supporting KD with the
knife donation.

God bless,Keith

That's great Billy!!! Way to go Ernie!! How is the Blade show going? Us unspecial folks had to stay and work <Grin>. Glad you got to go!!1

Way to go Billy!
You won more than a great knife:
every day you get to hold something made by the type man who
epitomizes what makes the Knife Community great.
Everyone tells me I'm Special,
and I would have been at Blade,but I couldn't get my short yellow bus running...
short_bus.jpg

Well we just got back from The blade show. This was my first time to go I didnt have a table but went for the experience. Man I had a blast and it was really neat to meet knife dogs. I wish every body could have went, maybe one day we can have a knife dog knife show. Getting to put faces to the names was the best part.

Way to go Billy!
You won more than a great knife:
every day you get to hold something made by the type man who
epitomizes what makes the Knife Community great.
Everyone tells me I'm Special,
and I would have been at Blade,but I couldn't get my short yellow bus running...
short_bus.jpg

I could really use a buss like that wolf

Back