New BIG OTF from Paragon is debuting at Blade 2010

H

horizonod

OK. It's been awhile in the making but the finished product is ON THE AIR!!

The Paragon Estiletto is 13.5 inches overall. 6061 T6 aluminum chasis, 5.5 inch 154 CM DLC coated blade.

estilettoplain.jpg

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/7593274/20142333

If you are going to the show Visit Asheville Steel at Booth 20-U

Here are some George Herron and Tommy Lee designs made in Seki Japan then turned over to Mike Pratter at Painted Pony.

paintedponyredgoldmatrixparagonherr.jpg
paintedponytommyleebootknifeblackgo.jpg

Thanks. The new Paragon OTF models have all been redisigned with new geometry on the interior tracks to make the action smoother and tighter. The races have been widened a bit toward the back and converge slightly in the front. This wedges the blade pins in the races at lockup. They are VERY tight when locked up and with the smoother action the cocking stud on the side has been ruduced by about 70%.

I think these will be a big hit not just because they are limited and unique but because they are very well made. They certainly are EYEPOPPERS when you open one up.

Eddie White does some hand ground blades for us from time to time and also does some damascus blades for special runs.

he wild man ! i asked rob about you at the show,i saw him and eddie in the pitt i did not get a chance to get by the table today and check it out.
alex

Hey Alex. Yeah the Gods conspired to keep us from attending this year. I thought about you guys every day and especially after 6pm when the aching feet go up and cold beverages start flowing.:(

I gotta say, I'm not a big OTF fan, but this one, might get my money.

Back