Not really a vacation

Meridian Blades

Moderator - Knife Maker
I'm on vacation this week, and had planned to work on our retaining wall, but it started to rain today. I am not complaining, after 3-4 days of lugging blocks around, digging trenches, and hauling class 5, it was nice to get a break. I figured I would cut some scales for a chef and paring knife, I am working on. I thought these looked similiar enough to be a nice set. 2thumbs

retwall013.jpg

RMB004x.jpg

RMB002x.jpg

Look like they match very well. I would be out catching some walleye if i were on vacation living in MN.

Like it. Bout the only thing I'm worth a hoot at is pushin a shovel, bad thing is I'm good at it and like too. Pretty sad if I look at it too close though.
Nice set, will be very nice pair I'm sure. Dozier

Thanks guys. Its really the first row that is a pain with those walls. Once thats straight and level the rest is easy. Man I'd love to be on any lake right now, but gotta finish this project.

Got these scales and liners almost ready to go. Sometimes people don't understand why you shouldn't put custom blades into the dishwasher. This will be the second time putting scales on these blades. Ahhh well....

Back