Unable to make Blade 2010

pocomoonskyeyes

I am Heartbroken. I wanted so much to go but We lost a U-joint and there goes that....

Tracy I contacted Mr.Ritter at Kniferights.Org as I had already purchased My tickets for the "Sharper Future" Breakfast. He is transferring that slot to you.
I'm sure someone can use it. Maybe next year.....

I hear you on the dissapointment. I was all set to go and have some family medical issues to deal with so won't be able to make it. Oh well, next year.

Charlie

I'm really sorry to hear that you guys won't be able to make it. I know you'll both be with us in spirit.

I have to work. Was trying and trying and trying to go. Really want to go. Murph make sure lots of KnifeDogs get their pictures taken and lotsa knives too...please

Pat

This is my second year to miss Blade and my knife nut friends, I am sadden by the events that are keeping me from it. But maybe next year. Stay safe and take lots of photos to keep us at home dogs can get a taste of it.
Thanks,
Jim

I too had to miss it, But there is always next year.

We might have to setup a big Knifedogs breakfast or dinner, Would be really fun to sit down with everyone from here and chat for a bit face to face.

Back