custom paratrooper folders

alex shunnarah

these are brand you designs for me! these are the only two i have made and are going to blade. orange g-10, and silver carbon fiber scales,ats 34 blades hollow ground, .115 thick titaniuam frames bead blast finish,titaniuam clip. both are marked proto . lenghth open is around 7 1/4 open i am going to make a lanyard bail for this model if i put them in production.
thanks alex

Attachments

• PICT0292.jpg
    PICT0292.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 87
  • PICT0293.jpg
    PICT0293.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 55
  • PICT0294.jpg
    PICT0294.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 70
  • PICT0295.jpg
    PICT0295.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 53
chuck thats why there marked prototype buddy! i have a few cool little things i will do to them if they dont sell at blade.i am looking for a response from the crowd before i put them in production!
alex

That could be a pretty significant design change, Alex, and it seemed like a very reasonable question to me. You might want to rethink the name. huh1

I like the design though. 2thumbs

Don't worry about the impolite posters Alex, Paratrooper is a fine name and it's a good looking knife! :)

Hey Alex. Has that CF been blasted? It looks textured, but I'm not sure if that's just the weave pattern making it look like that.

"Paratrooper" is the name Alex chose for the knife. He could have called it anything. Thats his business and leave it at that! NO DRAMA!

yes the scales are blasted! like i said before when it is finished it will be nice paratrooper! thanks everyone for the good words fellow dogs!
alex

No drama. I only asked because when I saw the post I thought of the Schrade/ Colonial Paratrooper switchblades. If this is his modern version of one I didn't see a folding line cutter so I asked about one.

I'll have to check out the secret at blade.
Keep up the good work,
Chuck

i had a good show! i might have a deal with a large company on the orange one once they see the cord cutter.
thanks alex

Alex, your folder line up is even more impressive in person than photos. Wow!!! I'll deffinitely be adding one to my collection soon.

Back