Freedom is not free

omachearley

I have no cool pics on this thread. Just a request. Remember all soldiers and servicemen past and present. Think of them and pray for them. And also the familys of fallen heros. When my son bravley gave his life on Nov.2 2003, our family needed and recieved a lot of prayers. And I can say it helped greatly. So I have no fancy knife pics on this one, all are now packed away for Atlanta. Just a plea to give thanks where they are due. And I know all the Dogs are going to do just that!! I feel we are a patriotic bunch of sharp stuff fans! Thanks for your time. GOD BLESS!! Michael

I would like to thank your family for the service and sacrifice. May God Bless all the veterans and the families who have given so much so we can enjoy the freedom we have in this country.

Doug
JN. 3:16

My wife and I offer our condolences for your loss. May your son rest in peace with all of the warriors who have proudly served our country and given the ultimate sacrifice. And may God Bless and comfort their families.

My heartfelt condolences to you Michael.

And heres hoping that my son in law and all his comrads return safely.

Thank you all armed forces personelle past and present.

Rudy

my condolences mr omachearly. i think of all the brave men and women often who gave there lives so that i can live mine in freedom, may your son rest in peace. and god bless you and your family

My condolences to you and your family. My Father is an Viet nam vet and i am very grateful for all the men and women who serve this great country and put there lives on the line for us. God bless.
Michael

I thank you and your son for his service. I have lost many friends fighting for our freedom and relize it is a great scrifice for both the men and women serving as well as fro the families that allow them to serve. Again thanks and I salute you.yea!

God bless you and all the families who have given so much in the service of our nation. There are no words of thanks that do justice to your sacrifice.

OT or not, I will be disappointed when this thread falls off to the 2nd page.

Back