any military knife and dagger collectors ?

Jim Coffee

i just picked up a 1918 trench (knuckle knife) it is marked o.c.l us 1918 on the guard, i want to sell this rare knife but thought i would offer it here first, if there is any interest in it let me know.... e-mail jcoffee735@aol.com. will post pictures if any interest

yes it is real, it matches all the info that i could find on the internet and on several military forums. the stamping is right the handle and gaurd are right overall length is right. looks very old, i bought this at a auction that had alot of old military items that were selling for alot of money and several of the guy's bidding on this knife said it was the real deal. the president of the local knife club was mad when i out bid him for it but i told him he would be able to buy it on the internet tonight and that really made him mad. it is on page 94 of c.houston price guide, first knife

Last edited:
I actually seen one of thes in pretty good shape on Pawn Stars a few months ago.

how much murph...tell me tell me. i love that show.. i think i'm going to put it on gunbroker several collectors said that's the place to sell it

ThisThreadIsWorthless.jpg

I'll have to look it up when I get back to Mississippi tonight. If I refall correctly, the one they had was a triangular (cross section) spike blade that was in pretty good shape but did not have a sheath.

yea murph this one has that blade, i will try to post pictures tonight then i will put it on gunbroker, i've been putting mulch in the flower beds all day so not much time to post pics

here it is ..this is a ww1 paratroopers knife. know as a us model 1918 trench (knuckle knife). this is a very rare version of this knife being made by oneida community ltd. only 10,000 of these knifes were made and all went to war almost 100 years ago. i have this knife listed on a military collectors site (not for sale yet, but have had many offers) but will be listing it on gunbroker soon and wanted to show it here first to see if any dogs or your buddies had any interest in it first let me know soon and i will not put it on gunbroker. this is a very rare knife for the military collector you may never see another one made by this company.

Back