1095 Chopper

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Heres one I finished up last week. Its a 1095 Chopper with Stabilized maple burl and mosaic pins. By Jake.
A few months back I went looking for some ready made mosaic pins on line and came across Pins By Jake, and purchased a few. When they arrived, Bob who is Jakes main man.. Had sent me a set of stabilized scales to try out as well as the pins I had purchased.. I love free bees! :)
I promised him that when I used them and made a knife I would post a few pics and a Thank you on the forums..
So heres the knife with a quick review of the wood and pins...
"THEY ROCK" 2thumbs
Thanks Jake! and Bob.. and thanks to you all for looking..

Specs

1095 blade 10 1/4 inch OAL Convex grind
stabilized maple burl and mosaic pins from Pins By Jake! ;)

Made by Randy Haas, HHH Knives

Attachments

• Knives 006.jpg
    Knives 006.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 94
  • Knives 003.jpg
    Knives 003.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 81
  • Knives 010.jpg
    Knives 010.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Knives 022.jpg
    Knives 022.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 68
  • Knives 092.jpg
    Knives 092.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 59
Stunning blade there. I like the looks of the mosaics and the wood used. Very nice lines all the way around!

Specs

1095 blade 10 1/4 inch OAL Convex grind
stabilized maple burl and mosaic pins from Pins By Jake! ;)

Made by Randy Haas, HHH Knives[/QUOTE]

Randy,
Do can you share the contact info for Jake? I like the look og those pins, and the wood is SICK!!!! Thanks Rex

Stunning blade there. I like the looks of the mosaics and the wood used. Very nice lines all the way around!

Thanks, I will be getting more pins from Jake! And the burl is so nice! It sands perfect without that gummy plastic feel of some stabilized woods!

Thanks every one! As soon as I get a sheath worked up for this one. I was thinking of doing a drawing here on KD.. Who do I contact for info on his? or do I just add a post somewhere? Any advise would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
Randy

Back