I am going to have a knife @ Blade

Ernie Swanson

SASSY PINK LUUNCHBOX KNIFE MAKER
I just wanted to let all know that I will have a knife at blade,
I donated a knife of mine to be given away at the KnifeDogs booth.

I am not sure the details of how Tracy is planning the GAW,

I recommend(if possible) to Make a deadline for people to sign up then have a box for their names, Pick a cute girl:D to pick a name at the deadline time and then we have a winner!!! I think that would bring a bunch of traffic and also have a good group standing around at the drawing time.

Like I said only if possible of course, I know everyone will be busy around there so what ever works best for the booth.

Remember to get pics, Its hard for me to see everything from Wisconsin:p

Here is the knife I donatedcool 1
021-4.jpg

Very nice looking piece, Ern. I volunteer my lovely daughter, Raeann, who loves her Ernie Swanson Knives T-shirt, BTW, to do the drawing for you if you need her.

Thats cool Rock, Thanks!! and tell Raeann Thanks,
I am going to have something special coming to you two in the near future
for all you have done for me!!!

If it works for the booth it works for me!!!

Congrats Ernie !! Great things keep happening for you !! I hope you guys figure out a way so we who can't be there , can bid or get a chance !!

Ernie you are making some really nice stuff lately. The bushcraft-type guys are really gonna like that one! Send along some business cards or something, that knife will likely get you some orders!

Thanks guys,

I was supposed to have some cards done, but I had some things come up and will be ordering them friday.

Bill, I think it would be to much of a hassle to be able to have people not present to win, dont worry you will have a chance at another one of my knives soon!!

Back