7600 full-face air respirator give away

whiteeugene

I have a NORTH full-face air respirator to give away this is a used mask but it has been cleaned it comes with 3 filter sets; size M/L should fit most people. The place where I work is closing and we have some of these that are no longer needed.

I came up with an extra large for those with big smiles:D
I will use next Wednesdays (June 2nd ) power ball numbers to determine the winner.

One entry per day please
Just post I like to breath:2thumbs
7600%20small.jpg

Last nights winning numbers were (4 9 14 39 43 38) so it looks like post # 38 is the winner Mr. macfly please PM me with your address info. I'll send this out on Monday after I get back from my fishing trip.

I should have more stuff in the future more masks for sure.

Last edited:
After seeing how many people dont have a respirator and I do have one (not a full face one) I would like to take my name out of the drawing. Thanks.

Last edited:
Too small for my face. Got one in ExtraLarge?
But thanks, I do enjoy a good breath occasionally, hard to come by in the city though. Dozier

Too small for me but I'd be intersted in buying one in Large if you have any available.

Thanks for the giveaway, though.

I like to breath:
thumbup.gif
also. Thanks. Bring it to me at the Blade show, please. I will be around the Dog Pound.

I'm going to leave this for the folks already making knives, not just thinking about it.

Doug, does this mean you are out of a job? If so, godspeed on finding something better!

Thanks for the GAW!

Last edited:
Back