Lone Wolf Auto

Leopold

I really like the Lone Wolf Brand and have 2 of their D/A Autos and am looking forward to the Apache single action auto coming out in July. Are there any other Lone Wolf knife fans here?

I really like the Lone Wolf Brand and have 2 of their D/A Autos and am looking forward to the Apache single action auto coming out in July. Are there any other Lone Wolf knife fans here?

I have a lone wolf lobo and absolutely love it! Plus every one of my friends I show it to seem to want one also. Lone wolf makes a great knife. 2thumbs

I am more into the traditional Lone wolf folders.. I have one of the Limited Edition Pranksters with snakewood and Black Ti..
I also love their Trailmate.. But then I am a bit prejudice since I designed it!!

Leopold;

Just discovered Lone Wolf!!
Ive been interested in Paul knives for years,and just discovered that Lone Wolf now
has the rights to the design of the lock.Interested also in automatics. Who services the brand outher than A.G. Russel?

Thanx____________ozzie9________

Leopold;

Just discovered Lone Wolf.I just discovered that Lone Wolf had the rights to the Paul
design folder that I have been interested in for years. Didnt know that

Have been looking at lone wolf knives for a couple years and just got the prankster last year love it looking at getting another lone wolf soon

Lone Wolf knives has been aquired by Benchmade. If you like the original Lone Wolfs or are a collector wanting to grab a piece from an "EX" knife company get a Lone Wolf now. I'm not sure what Benchmades plans are but they will probably stay with Lone Wolfs current offerings.

I am more into the traditional Lone wolf folders.. I have one of the Limited Edition Pranksters with snakewood and Black Ti..
I also love their Trailmate.. But then I am a bit prejudice since I designed it!!

I have one. Beautiful knife. Its too bad they got bought up by Benchmade. The company will never be the same

Lets see; I have 2 Val-matics, 2 D2's, 2 T2's. My first Val-matic has seen lots of hard use and is actually my favorite EDC auto. Still fools everyone who tries to open it auto unless they are already familiar with the design. I rotate lots of knves but the old Val stays a fave. Greg

Back