Beer Protector

Curtiss Knives

KD Founding Member #1, Knifemaker
The Curtiss Knives "Beer Protector". Made from .140" Titanium and chisel ground. This sucker will twist off a top and defend your beer from predators. 3 different designs will be at the table in limited supply. Thanks for looking. 2thumbs

Attachments

• pics 001.jpg
    pics 001.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 70
  • pics 002.jpg
    pics 002.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 50
  • pics 003.jpg
    pics 003.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 40
Well 49 views and no comments. :confused: I don't know if thats good or bad. How about some constructive criticism??? :unsure: And by the way, the twist off portion of this is well proven. 2thumbs

Well, somebody is being innovative. That's a cool idea, nice shaped blade too. After a couple beers I'm afraid I would have blood all over the place trying to use it.

Larry

I like the look and utility of it, but I'd wager a sheath will be a must. Necker sounds very promising, Dave!

I'd like to see a wider blade for a more acute bevel, I think small knives should be sharp as heck. And a simple necker-type kydex sheath so you could open beers without holding the sharp blade. I don't care much for chisel grinds but that's just me.

Doesn't beer bottles have a twist off cap? Honestley I don't see the point to using a sharp instrument to open a beer bottle.:D

Doesn't beer bottles have a twist off cap? Honestley I don't see the point to using a sharp instrument to open a beer bottle.:D

Larry, you see the hole with the serrations? That's the part that will twist off a bottle cap. It fit the hand nicely. I have some other grinds I will show later James. This was a proto. Kydex will be happening.

Larry, even in these modern times some beers don't have twist-off caps. Even if they do, isn't it more fun to open a brew with a knife? :D

Sounds cool, Dave :) All the best to you!

that is correct terrio i work at a beer warehouse yes for a living back to nife/opener how much with a sheath

Back