Back To Civilization

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
Well, I made it back from that little place some refer to as Ft. Polk, La. I refer to it as "H E Double Hockey Sticks". Once again it has made a lasting impression which reminds me I have no interest to ever re-visit it (I said that when I did my first rotation at JRTC in '960.

It's great to be back to Mississippi and among a more techilogically advanced society (I couldn't get a cell phone signal worth a darn there). As soon as I signed on to my laptop I felt a sigh of relief. I was having to fight to get a wi-fi connection with hundreds of other soldiers in order to make the few posts I have made in the past three weeks.

Anyway, I look forward to spending more tome with you guys and gals over the next few days til I get to go home and see the wife for the weekend. The it's time to turn off the pc and spend some quality time with the wife and pups for a few days before we gear up for Atlanta.

It's good to be back Home (at Knife Dogs that is)!

I've never heard much good about Fort Polk. Welcome back.
Some one did say it was a good place to stress test all wheel drive vehicles when it rained. Have fun in Atlanta. My Best, Dozier

Back