3rd knife completed

JAG

OK Dogs, This is my 3rd knife. There are two firsts on this one for me. I tapered the tang and contoured the handle.
It is O1, Black and White liners (very thin Black against the blade) and Red G10 with a Scotch Bright finish on the blade.
I still need to etch my logo on the blade, maybe later tonight if I get the time.
Let me know what you think!!2thumbs
Jerry

Attachments

• 3rdknife01.jpg
    3rdknife01.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 149
  • 3rdknifeside.jpg
    3rdknifeside.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 135
  • 3rdknifehandle2.jpg
    3rdknifehandle2.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 134
  • 3rdknifehandle3.jpg
    3rdknifehandle3.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 114
  • 3rdknifeinhand.jpg
    3rdknifeinhand.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Now thats a fine looking 3rd. I really like the spacer layout...really sets that tang end off well and butts up nice to that Red G-102thumbs Looks like a great carry blade.

Keep it up and looking forward to see whats next.

Chris

Another nice one!
Everything looks good. Grinds, finish, handle contours and materials used are all very nice. Those handle contours are rare on a third knife.
You need start working on a makers mark my friend.
Great job.cool 1

Thanks everybody for the comments! As a new maker it is nice to see your hard work rewarded with such positive remarks! It makes me want to go out to the shop! My goal is simply to improve with each new blade and feel like I have learned something while improving my knives. I am still new at this but feel like I'm gaining ground with each design, each grind and each handle!! I am for sure hooked now!!It feels good!! Thanks!

Back