Cleaning The Jets....

stabber

Knife Dealer Extraordinaire
On my Kawasaki LTD 750 Japcycle. She Only has 9200 miles, Very clean Bike. Got a good deal cause the Putz that had it knew it didn't run Good. She'll be Purrin now!!2thumbs

Picture18542.jpg

Picture18543.jpg

Hey Stabber, looks like you're having fun. That Kaw looks pretty clean. It's a real pain getting to those carbs but it's a pretty easy fix. People leave old gas set in their bikes over the winter then wonder why they don't run right the next spring. The carbs on those Jap bikes are real finicky.

Have fun on your scooter and keep the rubber side down.

Larry

Thanks Larry. This bike I took to Make a few bucks on. I wouldn't be caught dead riding this thing:D

Here's My Scooter. A 2003 Anniversary Suzuki Hayabusa. I had a Inter-cooled MC express turbo system put in. She's got 314 to the rear wheel. A real Hoot to Ride!!!:D

Picture19953.jpg

Now that's more like it. 314 hp! How do you hang onto that thing? I had a 650 Ninja for awhile, it was fast enough for me. I ride a Harley now but am thinking of selling it.

Larry

i had a kaw just like that back in the day. right down to the color. here is what i want now. it is a custom job so unless i find a good fabricator in AL who will trade work for custom knives, i am sunk. i don't have near the skill to attempt something like that. wish i did.

liontribe

3469583201_3c9faeff0f_b.jpg

3470396076_099bd69ffb_b.jpg

I don't even know what this thing is but I want one. It must be insanely loud with those short pipes underneath. Do you have any specs on it?

i had a kaw just like that back in the day. right down to the color. here is what i want now. it is a custom job so unless i find a good fabricator in AL who will trade work for custom knives, i am sunk. i don't have near the skill to attempt something like that. wish i did.

liontribe

3469583201_3c9faeff0f_b.jpg

3470396076_099bd69ffb_b.jpg

it is a 78 honda CB750. it has been stripped down and the frame has been modified. if i had the welding and fabrication skills, i would have one in my garage right now. i don't even know anyone in my neck of the woods who does work like that. i HATE big silly chrome easter egg cruisers. this is mortal enemy of orange county choppers, in my eyes at least. the last bike i owned, i blasted all the chrome bits and put an acid patina on the whole bike. it would have made mad max proud.

liontribe

Back