The book "Handles and Guards" by Joe Keesler

I bought it at Batson's in April, haven't finished it yet. It is just about handles and guards, as the title says. It is just about the way Joe does the handles and guards. Remind me in a couple of weeks, after I have read it all.

Good book, well worth the money just on the jig ideas alone. Nothing too tech about it. A good library is worth its weight in ivory! God Bless! Michael

I bought this book at the Fall Hammer-In and really enjoyed reading it. It's a great resource for us new guys, in my opinion.

I just finished reading it. It is worth the money. Also, I think this is the textbook for the ABS handles and guards class.

I wil have to look for this at his table. Funny story i was in an engraving class with him about five or six years ago. The class went out for steak dinners. Joe whipped out a huge bowie and started cutting his steak up. Every body just stared in dis belief. LOL

As I recall; Joe turned all rites and royaltes over to the ABS so the ABS murchandice table at the Blade Show will be a good place to look they will have it, or through the ABS web sight. It is a very good resource, I have enjoyed my copy.

Jim

Back