5 Knives one post, cheap.....

Kentucky

Heres the deal.We make a lot of knives for locals that may not be as finely finished as others.Folks around here dont care about bling, they just want sharp that stays sharp ;) with a reasonable price tag. There are five knives on this post. Some things have come up and we need to move some stuff so we are selling these knives pretty dang cheap. Some have been carried a little bit but have been taken care of, cleaned up and re-sharpened. So there may be a small scuff or small scratch on the blade somewhere. The prices reflect this. Good usable knives.Just want to be honest here.Shipping is all priority and if you buy more than one knife Ill ship for $1 more and knock $5 off total price.We prefer paypal but will accept money orders as well.Thanks
Knife #1...
This is a good little hunter/edc made from 1084 with hamon..It has a 4 3/4" long blade 1 1/4" wide stamped with our touchmark. The total knife length is 8 3/4"..The grips are desert Ironwood. Pin and lanyard hole are stainless.Black fiber spacers.Price is $55 plus $5 shipping.
Picture251.jpg

Picture250-1.jpg

Picture243.jpg

Picture242-1.jpg

Knife #2...SOLD, thanks

Knife#3...
This is a blade made from 1084 with hamon. Blade is 5" long. The overall length is 9 1/2"..Stainless pins with black and red fiber spacers. Amboyna burl scales. It comes with a simple pouch sheath. price is $75 plus shipping of $6.
Picture186-1.jpg

Picture184-1.jpg

Picture260-1.jpg

Knife#4...
This is another rouch and tumble 1084 user. It has a 4 1/8" long blade with an overall length of 7 7/8"..The blade has some forge marks on the other side of the stamped area which should be visible in the pics. It has cocobolo scales with stainless pins and black fiber spacers. It comes with a simple pouch sheath. Price is $45 plus $5 shipping.
Picture258.jpg

Picture257-2.jpg

Picture259-1.jpg

Knife #5...Damascus Bird&Trout..
This is one of the first knives we ever made. that being said its fit and finish arnt what Id call "perfect". The guard has a few "oop's" marks which should be visible in the last pic. Like I said, one of the first knives I made a long time ago so it aint perfect. the damascus welds are perfect, it just win any "fit and finish" awards.LOL I know it was made from the first bar of damascus I ever forged.Absolutly hand forged damascus, the hard way.. carried a bit but is in fine shape overall. Blade has been re-etched and resharpened. It is 62 layers of 1095 x 15n20. It was differentially hardened(didnt know any better back then about damascus and differential hardness after the etch:p you know hardened damascus gets nice and dark while un-hardened stays light) The blade is 5 5/8" long by 3/4" wide. The knife is 11" long overall. Bolivian rosewood grip with brass guard and pin.Copper lanyard hole.Price is $60 plus shipping of $5..You'd be hard pressed to find a damascus knife for that price anywhere..
Picture252.jpg

Picture253.jpg

Picture453.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man, yer killin' me... I'm gonna hafta wait a few days to be sure I can afford the one I want, and I bet they'll all be sold by then :(.

Those are all killer deals on great users! 2thumbs

Kentucky, I just received my knife today. Very well made knife for the money. Thank you i am very satisfied. Nice and sharp to! I will get busy and make her a nice sheath.

Kentucky, I just received my knife today. Very well made knife for the money. Thank you i am very satisfied. Nice and sharp to! I will get busy and make her a nice sheath.
Thanks, glad your happy. We try and keep a few knives like that around. Just good sharp tough knives made to use and abuse. Our locals here arnt known for being easy on knives :D Like I mentioned once before, they dont care about deco, just sharp that stays sharp..

Back