Insert Clever Title about Blade....

Les George

Admin - Founding Member
I am fast approaching frazzled! But I am pretty happy with the way these knives I just finished up for Blade are looking! :)

Here is a speak peak....

IMG_4647.jpg

IMG_4648.jpg

it seems to be flawed...it has stripe down the middle of each piece..

Beautiful knives Les!! Are you going to post more pictures of the blades? Also, how do you keep talking Chad into making San Mai?

Holy Damascus Batman!That is some of the coolest patterns of anything I ever layed my eyes on!Almost a camo looking!

You must have some dirt on Chad for him to make such cool stuff for You!

I agree. Almost camo. Has to be the coolest San Mai I have seen. Great looking knives and the steel makes them even more attention getting.

Les, if you are looking for a new best friend and still have ANY of those beauties left, I will be at table 5H and I can be a very cheap date!

Last edited:
Those are fantastic!! I love the FM-1 with the mokume bolsters, that is a great contrast to the san mai. Someone is going to have a great Blade.

Les, if you are looking for a new best friend and still have ANY of those beauties left, I will be at table 5H and I can be a very cheap date!
Good god.....for a small bit of that san mai,I'd not only be cheap,but easy too!:D
pin-nuaa_79c8afb52b0d3f5661365bceb0.gif

Poor Les. Looks like he is the butt of everyone's jokes today. Boss is in a rare mood. Ain't this place fun?
Maybe we will get to see these beauties before they are all sold.

Thanks for the kind words all!

Little san mai necker with a 20cv core

IMG_4697.jpg

Couple ESRs will be there...

IMG_4695.jpg

IMG_4690.jpg

Fist time I have used any of the screws that I made..

IMG_4699.jpg

Camera battery is dead, but there maybe more stuff to take pics of later...

IMG_4708.jpg

Back