ARMY Ranger

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
A large group of*Taliban*soldiers are moving down a road when they hear a voice call*out*from behind a sand*dune saying,*"One ARMY Ranger is better than ten Taliban."*

The Taliban commander quickly sends 10 of his best soldiers over the dune whereupon a fire fight breaks out and continues for a few minutes, then silence.

The voice then calls out,*"One ARMY Ranger is better than a hundred Taliban soldiers."

Furious, the Taliban commander sends his next best 100 troops over the dune and instantly a huge fire fight commences.. After 10 minutes of battle, again silence.

The Ranger voice calls out,*"One ARMY Ranger is better than one thousand Taliban."

The enraged Taliban commander musters a thousand fighters and sends them over the dune. Cannon, rocket, and*machine gun fire rings*out as a huge battle is fought..

Then silence. Finally one wounded Taliban fighter crawls back over the dune and with his dying words tells his commander,*"Don't send any more men, it's a trap. There are two of them."

Wish I could take credit, but I just copied and edited it a bit from an e-mail my dad sent me.

Back