Side Kick EDC In Titanium & Fossil Walrus Jaw Bone

SPAknives

This knife is a perfect size for an EDC. It fits just right on your side and you pretty much forget that it is there, and it molds to your hand like no other. This is some of the coolest nicest material I have used! I am very pleased with the Fossilized Walrus Jaw Bone. This knife has a slightly tapered tang, dove tailed bolsters, and Excellent fit & finish.
I carried a knife similar to this (just a little different blade shape) for almost two years and loved every minute of it.
I am going to offer an option for the sheath on this one! It will come with an 8to9 oz. leather sheath that is hand tooled & stitched and has a suede liner on the inside. Or for and extra $25 I can add an exotic skin inlay such as aligator, lizard, ostrich, maybe frog or something. I have lots to choose from.
Here are the specs:
Over All Leangth: 7"
Blade leangth: 3 1/8"
Steel: Leopard Pattern Damascus Made From 1095 & 15N20 From Craig Bar
Hardness: 59 to 60
Bolster: Satin Finished Titanium With Copper Pins
Handle: Stabilized Fossil Walruss Jaw Bone
Pins: 1/8" Copper pins, 7/32" Copper Mosaic Pin and a 1/4" copper Mosaic Thong Tube
Extras: File Work Down The Spine, Black Liners, White & black Spacer, & a letter of Authenticity
Sheath: 8to9 oz. Veg. Tanned leather Hand Stamped Stitched, Suede Lined Inside, optional Exotic Skin Inlay

Asking Price is $450.00 Shipped in the U.S.A. out side the U.S. please email or pm for shipping quote. I accept paypal to spaknives@yahoo.com or money order please contact for shipping info.
Buyer will have 7 days to check the knife out and return it if not 110% satisfied for a full refund. Thanks For Looking

DSC_0259-1.jpg

DSC_0257-1.jpg

DSC_0255-2.jpg

DSC_0264-2.jpg

DSC_0265-1.jpg

DSC_0267-2.jpg

DSC_0263-3.jpg

DSC_0268-2.jpg

Here are a couple of pics of the inlaid & tooled sheath options.

DSC_0034-3.jpg

DSC_0086-1.jpg

Nice work Shane. How did you like working the jaw bone. let me know if you need some. I just brought back 50 pounds form Alaska. Are you going to blade this year.

Thanks for the great comments guys!

Brett, I realy like using this stuff! This was the first time for me. I have used stellar sea cow before and realy liked it also, but I think I might like this better. I don't know if it is because this jaw bone is stabilized and the sea cow was not. Is your walrus jaw bone stabilized? Thanks

Back