Portable photo tent set up

"THAT'S A LOW PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (think tv ad)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

On a side note, when I click on it I see a watch. Don't think that'll work. LOL

Charlie

"I KNOW!!!!"

lol.....I've seen that commercial many, many times and it still cracks me up.

I see the watch, too. I think it was the deal for just the day it was posted.

This looks a decent deal for a portable photo tent set up...... Larry

http://www.1saleaday.com/

Larry,
I clicked on the link but didn't see the photo tent set up, if it's like the one in Micro Marks catalog for 89.99, it is the same one I bought from Harbor Freight for 29.99! I don't know what the price was on that site, but if it's the same one it is a great set-up! Mine made me look like I new what I was doing! Here is the first pic I took using it. Rex

Yeah sorry guys the deal was for the "day" like the site said. The photo tent was $20 bucks.....Came with 2 lights, photo tent, 2 backgrounds, photos for dummies book (which will help me...) and a mini tripod for your camera.

Larry

"I KNOW!!!!"

lol.....I've seen that commercial many, many times and it still cracks me up.

I see the watch, too. I think it was the deal for just the day it was posted.

My 5 and 2yr old daughters will quote that entire commercial. I swear we don't watch that much tv.

:unsure:

Charlie

Not Bad for $20 bucks

I bought one of those photo tent set ups, and its not bad. I think if I had a better camera it would be pretty nice. The best thing about it is that everything fits in a small case. For $20 bucks I can't complain. Heres some quick pics I snapped trying it out.

phototent001.jpg

phototent002.jpg

phototent003.jpg

phototent004.jpg

phototent006.jpg

phototent008.jpg

phototent009.jpg

phototent010.jpg

phototent013.jpg

for cheap background and surface vist you local fabric store get some fleece in the cull bin

my faves are black , red and blue very east to touch up in post production with no noticeable edits.

Amazon has similar, though more expensive setups. Not a bad idea, at all, and I can see one coming my way next payday! I love doing close-up photos...

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Sunpak-620-EBOX-Portable-Mini-Studio/dp/B000JC3NOY/ref=pd_cp_p_3_map"]Amazon.com: Sunpak 620-EBOX Portable Mini Studio in a Box: Camera & Photo[/ame]

Back