Game Call Lanyard

Frstr8

Designated Dog Photo Chopper
My buddy asked me if I could make him a game call lanyard. This is what I came up with.

First one is for his son.

DSC_2053.jpg

And My friends.

DSC_2059.jpg

DSC_2063.jpg

DSC_2064.jpg

DSC_2049.jpg

DSC_2056.jpg

No skull beads!?

Where are the skull beads!? And you call yourself a lanyard maker, HA!

:D

Very cool, Brian! I like the way you set them far enough apart that they would not bump and rattle, but are all accessible. Great design, buddy!

Nice work! I made one of those for my older brother about 10 or 12 yrs ago. The deffinitely take patience. It's a pretty time consuming task.

Nice work! I made one of those for my older brother about 10 or 12 yrs ago. The deffinitely take patience. It's a pretty time consuming task.

Thanks Murph. I can't really say how long it took me because I was just sitting in my garage talking and just chillin. I made these 2 over about 4 hours.

I was sitting on my garage and baking in the sun. I made these 2 over about 4 weeks. My fingers were bloody stumps by the time I was done! Its about eight thousand dollars worth of work if I had to do it again!

fixed1

You can't make it look to easy, Brian. It took you decades of practice, blood, sweat, and tears to get to the point where you can make those in your sleep. You have to sell value as well as the product itself!

Its not the paracord, its knowing what to do with the paracord.

They look great.I am making some titanium beads on my lathe for some of my lanyards .I will post some pictures soon.

Back