Commander flippers

F

Frank Fischer

Here's a pair of my most recent model, frame locks, flippers, stand-offs, clips. .160" titanium frames orange peeled to a durable and even finish, the one side is an integral front bolster with a carbon fiber scale, a titanium clip that's pocketed into the frame with a semi-polish finish and my signature. The smaller one is 3 3/4" s30v blade, closed length is 4 1/2" and weighs 3.9oz. The large is a 4 1/2" s30v blade, closed length is about 5 1/2" and weighs 5.6oz. Both these guys sport a hidden relief pocket, something my dad thought of one day in search of a cleaner way to execute the relief cut (well, it's new to us), and as you can see, there is no relief cut on the outside of the frame. Thanks for looking!

DSC03617.jpg

DSC03598.jpg

DSC03602.jpg

DSC03604.jpg

DSC03609.jpg

DSC03613.jpg

DSC03624.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Too sweet! Both are beautiful, Frank! Will you be adding a makers mark on the presentation side, or just leaving it on that cleverly mounted clip?

I never handled any of your knives but from looking at them I can tell their special. You have a great talent and I'm not the least bit surprised. :D

oh my,my...that's a spectacularly sleek folder.
Sleek,but powerful,and that's my favorite flavor.
Beautiful work!

Back