My other hobby is...........

Cool stuff, Dwane. I think it needs a bayonet on the front though!

I am an avid reader, enjoy writing, movies, watching Improv, and playing volleyball, handgunning, pool, darts, and Hackey Sack. I like doing Improv, acting, photography, Internet Marketing, and doing research in the time I have left over. I enjoy graphic arts a lot and spending time with my wife, kid, and dogs. I enjoy watching UFC/MMA/WEC too.

I am also a member of the International Society of Caricature Artists, the NRA, and Mensa.

Last edited:
besides knives and tomahawks, i also do christian novelties. rosarys crosses and crosses set in stone....

My other hobby is Astronomy which is also my life long obsession. I have a lot of scopes and besides viewing I like to photograph the sky. Understanding how the Universe works gives me great satisfaction and puts things into perspective for me.

Other than knives, my hobby would be Drag Racing. I go to as many races a year as I can. I am only a spectator these days, but I enjoy watching, taking pictures and bringing home souvenirs. I also collect skateboards, I have about 25 or so, deck only. I only have one deck I ride and I usually scare the crap out of my self if I get going to fast. Bones Break Easy at 50!

I guess I'm pretty boring. My hobbies mostly revolve around knives. Of course, my favorite part of the process isn't making them, but designing them. I have sketch pad after sketch pad full of designs that I hope to one day make. Now, if Uncle Sam will just leave me alone and give me the time to do it.

I also love to cook and play with my four legged children (dogs). There's just something about having pets in your life that makes life alot more rewarding.

I build Rock Crawlers.
Callientejuly182009057-1.jpg

Last edited:
Spending time on KnifeDogs!!!!

I also enjoy Hunting, Fishing, Shooting, Tinkering on guns, Cleaning my guns,
Again with the shooting, Spending time with my lovely fiance And beautiful Daughters.............. And our CAT.
2 weekends a year we have mud runs and I usually try to get to them and watch big trucks get stuck while playing in deep mud.

thats about it for me..............Boring huh?

Well since I quit drag racing I have a lot more time for turkey hunting, deer hunting, playing with the grand children and reading the Bible.

Building/customizing solid-body electric guitars. They're darn fun to play around with and easy to work on. There are so many options you could drive yourself nutty, even just using factory parts. Been a long time since I put one together, and I'm REALLY trying to resist the urge since there's no dang money in it and I have too many already :D

I also like camping, learning about "backwoodsmanship" and observing nature. I'm far from an expert, but I really enjoy it.

I almost always have a batch of homemade wine going. Not an expert there either, but like making knives, I enjoy both the process and the end result. ;)

I'm just not happy sitting around watching the world go by; I feel compelled to DO something or BUILD something or at least WRITE about it. Betcha I'm not the only one around here who feels that way :D

Cool stuff, Dwane. I think it needs a bayonet on the front though!

I am an avid reader, enjoy writing, movies, watching Improv, and playing volleyball, handgunning, pool, darts, and Hackey Sack. I like doing Improv, acting, photography, Internet Marketing, and doing research in the time I have left over. I enjoy graphic arts a lot and spending time with my wife, kid, and dogs. I enjoy watching UFC/MMA/WEC too.

I am also a member of the International Society of Caricature Artists, the NRA, and Mensa.

WOW Rock you do alot of different stuff. What a talented guy you are.
I am also a huge fan of MMA/UFC

I build Rock Crawlers.
Callientejuly182009057-1.jpg

DUDE , that is awesome. I got a 1:1 too but its just an old Blazer on 39's

Thanks guys , some of us have more in common than just knives 2thumbs

Nice buggy! Here is my other major hobby:

OutofStream.jpg

Not as hardcore as a buggy, but it is pretty capable (3" JKS/OME suspension lift, 8.8 conversion, 4.56 gears, chromo shaft, ARB lockers front and rear, TW axles w/SYE, ARB bumper, Ramsey 8.5, Currie HD steering, TnT bellypan, Ruff stuff/Solid covers, etc., etc.).

Here's a pic I took of Jupiter with a digital camera hooked up to one of my scopes.
Jupiter with 3 of it's moons.
Europa, Io and Ganymede.

Jupiter-moons.jpg

This is gonna be my new hobby. Picking it up Friday.

My new money pit:

Attachments

• IMG00057.jpg
    IMG00057.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 11
No other hobbies. Just making knives. I think if i picked up something else my wife would kill me. I don't consider shooting a hobby, but I do like to shoot.
-John

Back