A couple of Ole Dog's

Lol no thanks!!
I had to ride in a bus from Minneapolis to Kansas city twice then from Atlanta to Minneapolis. This was all when I went to school for truck driving. I then drove Semi for 2 years!! I like driving it just costs to darn much these days.

Next August I am driving to Niagara falls to get married.............. Are you having one then? I bet the fiance would like that as a honeymoon :D

Wayne,
Did you find a place to park your rig any where close to IG's place?

Did you light the forges or just eat and talk? Its all good as far as I'm concerned. Just getting together and sharing ideas makes for a great day.

Fred

Lol no thanks!!
I had to ride in a bus from Minneapolis to Kansas city twice then from Atlanta to Minneapolis. This was all when I went to school for truck driving. I then drove Semi for 2 years!! I like driving it just costs to darn much these days.

Next August I am driving to Niagara falls to get married.............. Are you having one then? I bet the fiance would like that as a honeymoon :D

You tell me the date and I'll have one.2guns

Wayne,
Did you find a place to park your rig any where close to IG's place?

Did you light the forges or just eat and talk? Its all good as far as I'm concerned. Just getting together and sharing ideas makes for a great day.

Fred

He had plenty of room in front of my yard. Had 3 of the four forges going
and one of them is running right now.:D
I went to bed early last night, the white ligthing tuck me in. HEHEHEHEHE!!!!

Last edited:
Lol no thanks!!

Listen, Bubba Ernie, tell your wife to be, that you would like to take her to Cape Cod for the Honeymoon and on the way there tell her that I am putting on a belated wedding shower (Hammer-In;)) for you two. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!

Last edited:
Listen, Bubba Ernie, tell your wife to be, that you would like to take her to Cape Cod for the Honeymoon and on the way there tell her that I am putting on a belated wedding shower (Hammer-In;)) for you two. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!

I will give that a try, and she what she thinks!!;)

I passed this along to her and she actually said that if she didnt have to find something to entertain herself for 8 hours she would be game. (she dont get into the whole knife thing much, but she does support me all the way)

I passed this along to her and she actually said that if she didnt have to find something to entertain herself for 8 hours she would be game. (she dont get into the whole knife thing much, but she does support me all the way)

In walking distance from my house is the following, Whaling Museum, Seamen’s Bethel, Whaler’s Mansions, and Antique Stores. Just the Museum would keep her busy for 3 to 4 hours.2thumbs;):D

mmmmmmm shine! A few weeks ago my friend from TN came up to visit and she brought a couple jars. Man it was good! I still have some of the cherries that were soaking in one jar, each cherry is like having a shot of regular booze :eek: :D

Back