1 attempt baskett weave

Billy Helton

After seeing bruce bumps wip had to try the weave patttern. First thanks bruce for the wip. Mine came out pretty good but like any thing practice practice. Controlling the pattern will be my challenge. Thanks for looking
BH
100_0799.jpg

Very nice. That looks really good!! We to and experimenting with this pattern, Its tough without a press.. lol But not impossible!

It looks really cool Billy. There is so many variations in basket weave. I like your results. I like the damascus guard and handle choice too. Thanks for giving me credit for your success.

Shoot, I don't even like basketweave but I DO like that. To me it's the variations and inconsistencies in the pattern that make it work.

Really nice knife Billy! And it didn't take you long to make it either. I saw you make the billet at the KGA shop tour. I hope some day to be half as good as you are.:D

I LIKE IT..im not personally a damascus kind of guy but that is some nice work there...keep up the good work!

Is that handle a piece of that spalted birch from W.S.? Sure looks good whatever it is!

I dont often agree with Art :p lol but in this case.. I do.. VERY NICE!!!!!! ;)

Back