Maker's Mark & Logo GAW

Rock

As some of you might remember, I did a donation appreciation non-raffle for a logo and maker's mark a while back.

Bill T. won that and we have stayed in touch since. Bill said he doesn't need either at this point, and would like to see a new maker or someone who just needs a fresh makers mark or logo for their web site, t-shirts, etc, have his prize. Very generous, thanks, Bill.

This will be a free drawing. Please post "I'm in!" only once (limit one per member). I will use random.org sometime after midnight on Wednesday, May 19th to select from all entries prior to then.

This will include one custom logo/makers mark/avatar, single color T-shirt design incorporating the makers mark, simple one color animation from the makers mark, and business card layout. I do this "special" for Knife Dogs for $150.00. The only stipulations are it must be new work, and it has to be knife related.

KnifeDogsSimplifiedSmallani.gif

Donations to help find a cure for NF can still be made at:
http://www.active.com/donate/nfva2010/DRashkind

Good luck!

Last edited:
I am not in, I already have what I need I just wanted to say this is a great giveaway.

Good one on you Rock!!!

Very generous offer. I would like to throw my name into this hat as well. "I'm in."

NF is a very real thing and a very worthy cause.

I'm in Rock. Thanks for such an awesome Give-A-Way. Bill T. is super nice for passing this on.

Pat

Back