Now that's service!!

Steven Kelly

Forum Owner & Moderator
I just wanted to fill everyone in on what a great guy Ernie Grospitch is.
I decided I needed to get some stencils made up for a secret project I have been working on.
So, I sent out an email to him on Saturday afternoon. I figured if I sent it on Saturday, I would hear back from him on Monday morning.
About 15 minutes later I had a response with some questions and suggestions about what I was trying to do.
Well, I didn't check my e-mail again until Sunday morning. So, I responded to his questions and again figured I would hear back from him on Monday.
About 5 minutes later I got a draft from Ernie that was exactly what I was picturing in my mind.
We finalized everything on the phone and I received the stencils at 10am this morning via usps priority mail.

NOW THAT'S SERVICE!!!!!

I don't think I have ever had service like that from anyone.
So, if anyone is considering having stencils made....
I whole heartedly recommend Mr. Grosprich!!

Thanks Ernie!!!!

Steve

Last edited:
Are you sure your not thinking of Ernie Grospitch? Although, I am betting Ernie Swanson has good service as well. I just haven't heard of him doing stencils.

I just wanted to fill everyone in on what a great guy Ernie Swanson is.
I decided I needed to get some stencils made up for a secret project I have been working on.
So, I sent out an email to our very on Pink Lunchbox man himself on Saturday afternoon. I figured if I sent it on Saturday, I would hear back from him on Monday morning.
About 15 minutes later I had a response with some questions and suggestions about what I was trying to do.
Well, I didn't check my e-mail again until Sunday morning. So, I responded to his questions and again figured I would hear back from him on Monday.
About 5 minutes later I got a draft from Ernie that was exactly what I was picturing in my mind.
We finalized everything on the phone and I received the stencils at 10am this morning via usps priority mail.

NOW THAT'S SERVICE!!!!!

I don't think I have ever had service like that from anyone.
So, if anyone is considering having stencils made....
I whole heartedly recommend Mr. Swanson!!

Thanks Ernie!!!!

Steve

Sorry Steve but are you thinking of the right Ernie?

Man.. Now I really feel like an idiot!!

Ernie Swanson is a great guy!! and Yes, I got the stencils from Ernie Grospitch..

Sorry for being an idiot!!!

Please forgive me

LOL....I was thinking the same thing....although we do need to keep an eye on Big Ern. He is taking over the game for sure. 2thumbs

+1 on EG, I got my stencil's from him and he is a great dude!!! He had to re-work my logo a bit and did a damn fine job of it!!!

Man, I thought Big Ern was taking over the whole knife business! Look out T! :eek::D

Chris Crawford has an excellent tutorial on making an etcher and I have found 1 tutorial on making stencils. I am going to be trying it in the future!!

I made my etcher from Chris's tutorial and they are really easy to fallow, if anyone needs help just let me know!!

I assure you I am not taking over the knife making business just yet! :eek:

I did get my stencils for Ernie Grospitch and he does a great job, I got 1 sheet with all the same size stencils but 1, its smaller for when I start making slipjoints.

I got mine from Ernie G and they are excellent and like you said the best service ever. kellyw

I have only had stencils made up once,but Ernie G.did a great a great job,with excellent service.

God bless,Keith

Ernie has made several stencils for me. They have all been great, and I've gotten many many uses out of them.

+1 for Ernie, no doubt.

Fast and reliable describes Ernie Grospitch very well. I've been using him for my stencils for a good while now.

--nathan

Man.. Now I really feel like an idiot!!

Ernie Swanson is a great guy!! and Yes, I got the stencils from Ernie Grospitch..

Sorry for being an idiot!!!

Please forgive me

You're not an idiot,just a little confused that's all.;)
Accidently sticking a butter knife in an electrical outlet can be seen as an accident:
doing it a 2nd time,now THAT'S being an idiot :D

As a new maker Ernie treated me like my opinion was worth something. Great service and a really helpful guy. Mudboy David Lande.

Back