The Odd Couple (Pic Heavy)

Dustin Turpin

I wasn't going to post any pics till shorty before Blade, but I was taking a break on the porch yesterday evening and just couldn't pass up the great light my AZ sky was giving.

These are the last 2 knives I finished over the weekand that will be heading to blade. They won't be at my table, but they will be there.

My 2 most popular designs atm Warchief and Rogue. I built them both in the exact same fashion.

Ti bolsters with egg shell finish (very light orange peel), machine/user grade blade finish which I feel I am starting to get pretty good at (Of course it's a never ending practice in this business), both have .080 ti liners which is standard for most of my knives, warchief has cpm 154 blade, and the rogue is rocking S30V.

Warchief: 9" OAL, 4" Blade
Rogue: 8.5" OAL, 3.75" Blade

This will be my last post for some time since I need to really be in the shop 24/7 for the rest of the month. I have slightly fell behind on my goal so I need to make it up. I am venturing into the Repentance stage of my work schedule for the show which is what I have been kind of dreading since Repentance is my frankenstein and it like to kick my ass when building it.

Well wish me luck and I hope I keep my sanity for the show, but if you find me twitching and mumbling to myself when you approach my table you will know that failed hehe.

take care

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

08.JPG

09.JPG

Assembly bench starting to get a little crowded :D
10.JPG